If you have received a Notice of Scheduled Termination:
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO CHALLENGE THE TERMINATION IF YOU BELIEVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS APPLY TO YOU:
1. Any portion of the bill is in dispute.
2. You are being charged for a service not received.
3. The information on the Notice of Scheduled Termination is incorrect.
4. You are unable to pay the bill in accordance with the billing and termination of service would be especially dangerous to the health and safety of a member of your household.
5. You are able to pay only in installments.
If the reason for your challenge is 1, 2 or 3 above, you will have to pay any amount not in dispute. If the reason for your challenge is 4 or 5, we will attempt to negotiate a deferred payment agreement with you.
YOU MUST NOTIFY US BEFORE THE DATE OF THE TERMINATION IN ORDER TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THIS RULE BY CONTACTING OUR OFFICE AT:
P.O. Box 37, 589 Riviera Road, Mt. Nebo, WV 26679 or 304.872.1598