Payment Assitance

If you are in need of assistance to pay your bill you should contact the following agencies:

  • WV Department of Human Services @ 304-872-0803
  • Salvation Army @ 304-872-1837
  • Love, Inc. @ 304-872-5197

If you desire the assistance of a lawyer, with regard to the scheduled termination and are unable to pay for legal counsel, contact one of the follow low-income legal assistance organizations:

  • WV Legal Services @ 1-800-642-8279

If you are not satisfied with the resolution of your matter, you have a right to file a challenge with the Public Service Commission of West Virginia.  You will be required to pay the current bill while the challenge is pending. There is no charge associated with filing a challenge, and you may do so without the assistance of an attorney. To file a challenge with the PSC, you may call this toll free number, 1-800-642-8544, or write to this address:

Utility Challenge
Public Service Commission of WV
P.O. Box 812
Charleston, WV 25323

Payment Assistance
Payment Assistance
Payment Assistance (1).pdf
75.0 KiB
  • Call Before You Dig!

  • Current/Upcoming Alerts

    • May 4, 2020Office Hours & Payment Info
    • December 6, 2020Latest Pay Date
    • December 7, 202010% Penalty Applied
    AEC v1.0.4
  • Wilderness PSD is regulated by:

    Public Service Commission of WV
    201 Brook Street
    Post Office Box 812
    Charleston, WV 25323

  • Federal Notice

    Wilderness PSD Public Notice

    Tampering with ANY water facility property is a federal offense under US Code Title 42, Section 3000I-1 and may be considered an act of terrorism.